In the style of a famous Beer TV advertisement. VECTA Bars claim to be “Probably, The Strongest Bars You Can Buy.” The reality is that they hold up to 75.5 Kg per bar and as yet we have not come across any roof bars in the UK stronger than that!
This VECTA Bar roof rack kits fit the Ford Transit Custom (August) 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020. They include 2 free pairs of load / Ladder Stops, a Free 3 Year Warranty and Express Delivery.
For Tradesman use strength is important but VECTA Bar racks offer much more than just that.
VECTA Bar Roof Racks for the Ford Transit Custom are available in either 2 or 3 bar discount packs. This is because there are three sets of two threaded inserts running down each side of the roof on the standard / low (H1) roof height with Short (L1 – SWB) or Long (L2 – LWB) Wheel Bases models.
The High (H2) Roof Models have a limited roof load carrying capacity of 75 kg and will require holes to be drilled through the roof. This is not hard to do but can seem a bit more drastic.
When placing an order then, you will need to select the Number of Roof Bars. Also, the Vans Roof Height and Wheel Base to ensure you receive the correct kit for the van and your needs
The Main Features Are-:
- VECTA Bars are made from anodised aluminium so won’t rust.
- Lightweight BUT extremely strong.
- Supplied with 2 FREE pairs of easily adjustable load stops
- Plus a locking spanner to torque them down allowing them to be used as a tie down point (Spanner also doubles as a handy bottle opener!)
- There are a range of roof accessories available to fit innovative T-track – load stops, eye bolts and beacon brackets.
- Designed and Made in Britain by Hubb Systems.
- The roof fixing brackets are galvanised & black powder coated steel.
- Fast fit single bolt securing roof bar top hat system
- Massive Load carrying capacity – 75.5kg per bar distributed evenly to the maximum load carrying capacity (refer to vehicle handbook).
- Crash tested to 20g.
- Dimensions: Cross-members (mm) – L x W x D = 1500 x 58 x 30.
- Fittings are designed to utilise the vehicle manufacturers’ roof bar mounting points so no drilling is required on the low roof model.
- Approximate fitting time 10 minutes per bar.
- Free Industry leading 3 year manufacturers warranty
VECTA Bars are made in Britain by Hubb Systems in Redditch. So when ordering a set, you are not only getting an aerodynamic tough commercial strength roof bar kit. But also supporting UK manufacturing!
So I have saved the best bit until last. The price. Expect to pay no more than £85.00 including delivery (UK mainland (Excl. Scottish Highlands) Express 1-2 working day Signed For) for a 2 bar pack and £123.00 for the 3 bar kit. Pretty nice eh?