The new Rhino TowStep™ features a unique user friendly removable centre section, allowing the user to attach and detach their trailer effortlessly in a matter of seconds. This feature allows trailers to complete an impressive industry leading turning angle of 110 degrees. With the bolts provided, the TowStep™ is fitted to a flange type tow bar using the tow ball mounting holes.
Please select your required colour and parking sensor options when ordering
• Fits to Flange type Towbars using the same 2 bolt holes as the tow ball.
• An industry leading multi-functional step for all your towing needs, allowing a turning angle of 110 degrees.
• Full width step design with large safety tread area
• Quick & simple removable centre section
• Can be used with any standard, long neck (Alko) type or ball jaw and pin (using included spacer) tow ball
• Compliant with UN ECE Regulation 55
• Maximum load weight 136kg
• Product weighs only 15kg
- Step dimensions-: 147cm wide x 28 cm deep (at widest point)
• Manufactured from heavy duty plastic composite, mounted onto a robust steel frame
• Anti-slip 18 cm wide tread plates to ensure maximum grip in all weather conditions
• Industry leading unique 2 coat process of electropaint primer and polyester black powder coating ensures maximum corrosion resistance
• Available in two colour options (black & yellow)
• Available with or without after market reverse parking sensors with audible alert
• Enables access to the rear of the vehicle, as well as the loading/ unloading of roof racks
• Integrated single/twin electric mounts
• Independently life cycle tested & TUV approved
Pictures are for illustration only.
Price displayed excludes VAT and includes UK mainland (Excl. Scottish Highlands) 2 - 3 working day standard delivery.
Next working day delivery options are available. Please select when ordering, if required.