The Rhino ImpactStep™ to fit the Mercedes Sprinter 2006 Onwards (all wheel bases) has been designed to protect your vehicle from low-speed parking and loading impacts.
Please Note* Vehicles with manufacturers/aftermarket reversing sensors will need to disconnect them as the ImpactStep will interfere with the sensor operation. Some vehicles with factory fitted reversing sensors may have to revert back to the manufacturer main dealer for disconnection.
The ImpactStep™ is available in two versions -: Standard and Enhanced - Please select your required design when ordering
- ImpactStep™ can reduce the lifetime cost of ownership of your van by significantly reducing body repair costs and vehicle down-time.
- Independently tested up to 3mph on a fully laden Mercedes Sprinter, the ImpactStep can resist an impact of up to 6 tonnes.
- The Step has been engineered to achieve a safe failure mode to minimise any significant damage occurring to the vehicle chassis.
- The ImpactStep™ is available in two versions -:
- Protects the rear of the vehicle upon impact
- Twin rubber buffer shocks
- Shock absorption of up to 60mm compression
- Unique pivoting bracket design absorbs corner impact
- Independently laboratory impact tested
- Quick and simple fitting installation
- Full width step design with large safety tread area
- Anti-slip gripping surface with high visibility reflective strip
- Safe and secure access for the driver
- Increased visibility
- Reversing sensors
- Safe and efficient reverse parking
- Reduced accident risk
- Enhanced driver safety
The impact step is supplied with all fittings needed to attach it to the vehicle.
Price displayed excludes VAT and includes UK mainland 2 - 3 working day standard delivery.