The new Rhino SafeStow4® hydraulic ladder loader, designed to make loading and unloading of ladders on to light commercial vehicles faster, easier & safer than ever.
Available in 4 practical designs-:
- Single ladder carrier - max ladder width 500mm
- Extra wide ladder carrier - max ladder width 1000mm
- Double ladder carrier - max ladder with 500mm
Available in 2.1 or 3.1 metre lengths. Please find by vehicle for the suggested best fit for your van.
The SafeStow4® offers the following benefits-:
- Reduces the risk of lifting injuries with multi gas ram assisted loading/unloading arms, ladders are raised/lowered in seconds with minimal effort.
- Most ladder types catered for with SafeStow4®, including cat and fibreglass ladders (please advise if carrying speciality ladders) - adjustable load arms.
- Most ladder weights covered with 5 way gas ram adjustable resistance. Consult your vehicle and roof bar manufacturer for roof/rack load weight limits.
- Long lasting and sturdy design; made from high quality materials and coatings. Light but sturdy aluminium frame with stainless steel components, brass bushes and sealed roller bearings used throughout.
- Leave your ladders secure on the roof of your van with SafeStow4® built in ladder strap system and lock (padlock required).
- Able to accommodate most ladder types, even heavy duty triple sets up to a maximum weight of 50kg, well designed locking facilities ensure ladders are safe and secure onto the vehicle roof.
- The Rhino SafeStow4® is TUV approved and Crash Tested.
- Universal fittings making it suitable for all roof heights fitted with a minimum of 3, 4 or 5 Roof Bars depending on your van make or model. Roof bars are not included. Rhino roof bar kits are recommended and give best fit with the SafeStow4®.
Single units are supplied flat packed ready to be assembled.
All displayed offers exclude VAT , roof bars or rack and include UK mainland (Excl. Scottish Highlands) 1 -2 working day Standard Delivery.
To find the recommended SafeStow4® for your van simply click onto your van manufacturers name below -: